LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I never seen it as a problem when others have done so. Normally because if its a praise and you are not connected to the company most of us are happy to hear good stories.

If it is to shame a company, just make sure your facts are right. I think this forum offers the best type of people whom always believe there are two sides to every story and are very good at identifying that. You may find yourself hit with questions about what went wrong and realise that in fact you maybee of tried something different.

Why not try telling your story first and reserving whom the company is till later in the post? that way Jim and Bryan whom are the only mods on this site will get a jist of where its going.

hope this helps, but like the rest of us on here, i'm just a laymen :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Best to ask them but even then, If you shame a company publicly, you could leave yourself open to legal action from the Company/person mentioned.

I know it's not quite the same but here's just one instance.

Warning to chatroom users after libel award for man labelled a Nazi | Media | The Guardian

If the comment is factually correct in every detail, you might get away with it.:RollEyes:

Link Removed

On the other hand I can't see a company complaining about Positive comments.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back