Powerline Ethernet Network Adapter (1 Viewer)

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I have been using a D link model (sorry don't have the model to hand) to link my ADSL router downstairs to my time capsule which is located in the upstairs study. Works very feel, no issues encoutered.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
These are the ones I have. I still wanted to be able to use the power socket.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/D-Link-DHP-P307AV-Through-PowerLine-Homeplug/dp/B003SOWWX8/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
I use the 200Mbps ones as well. Have 6 of them around the house for the media streamers and office. Will look at the 1Gbps ones when the price comes down a bit more.

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Got the 200mps Devolo ones because I needed the plug socket. Wireless hub gave me approx 25mps internet access - with the adaptors fitted 38 mps.
I'm a happy bunny :winky:

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
F
So what stops the infomation your transfering
Round the house

Leaking to other premises:Eeek:

Nothing but the data is encrypted and you can password protect access so it is as safe as wireless, actually safer because you have to be plugged into a socket to access anything.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
I am pressumin that once plugged into the 240 and me broadband it will mean I can plug me shaver into me laptop and have a nice clean shave..vertually.

also..(and this had been buggin me for a while now) if ya can use any picture ya want onto ya wallpaer on the lappy...then why doesnt the picture of me mirror reflect like it should????

It would be useful for visitin females to fire up the lappy and use it as a vanity mirror for make up....or make down (make down for those who dont know is when ya are so beautiful...or in my case extra extra handsome...that ya have to make yasen more acceptable by makin yasen look uglier so peaople accept ya into society more and dont just stare at ya and say wow ya r sooo handsome (again thats whats happened to me)

I did put a picture of me mirror as wallpaper with a beard and shaved in front of it and the beard didnt disappear???? not did the camera which I can accept as the shaver foil isnt large enuff guage to munch up me sony 900/b/auto/mp3/jpg/foolproof.....its a complicated camera so i just use me box brownie normally....life can be harsh sometimes

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
So what stops the infomation your transfering
Round the house

Leaking to other premises:Eeek:

I have one of these plugged into me system and the other in me hoover ,washin machine and other lectrical appliances and wid the aid of voice activation I command em from me chair by speakin at me lappy..."hoover...hoover up"
r ya all jealous or what...
try saying this to the missus and see what happens "wife...hoover up"

ww.emergency/ accident/ departs /nat/health.co.uk I left this link for anyone brave enuff to try it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back