Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It is general knowledge and totally accepted on Fun that spelling is not an issue...:winky:

Martin (hayleylulu) has a unique and flowery spelling system... we all knew what he was asking though didn't we? :thumb:

JJ :restmycase:

PS. Quote from another post... Any recommendations........I’m in the market for a new phone. My ideal would be a phone that would replace my dongle to use for laptop web access, good camara,

Glass houses hey! :Smile: :Smile:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Martin, typically Dextron 2 is the stuff, handbook should confirm (if you have), and as per above, it's red and used in auto transmissions too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
It is general knowledge and totally accepted on Fun that spelling is not an issue...:winky:

Martin (hayleylulu) has a unique and flowery spelling system... we all knew what he was asking though didn't we? :thumb:
JJ :restmycase:

PS. Quote from another post... Any recommendations........I’m in the market for a new phone. My ideal would be a phone that would replace my dongle to use for laptop web access, good camara,

Glass houses hey! :Smile: :Smile:
My excuse is that I am shit at spelling yet camera would not normally be a problem. :Cool: I add to that one of my pet hates is clever Dickies who pick others up on their spelling.:cry:
It did tickle my fancy though as the only interest was listed as spelling. Witch prompted my post.:Doh:
Now all you clever Dickies who have nothing better to do all day than sit there adding THANKS or LIKE to other posts can get unsticking:swear::swear::swear:

spannermanwigan

Free Member
May 22, 2008
wigan, lancs
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1973
Can any one tell me witch power steering oil to get for a fiat hymer 544

HI.
any of these as they all do same job.

ATF or TQF

Both are automatic transmission fluids and are used for power steering systems,
normaly dark red in colour.

regards
Steve

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My excuse is that I am shit at spelling yet camera would not normally be a problem. :Cool: I add to that one of my pet hates is clever Dickies who pick others up on their spelling.:cry:
It did tickle my fancy though as the only interest was listed as spelling. Witch prompted my post.:Doh:
Now all you clever Dickies who have nothing better to do all day than sit there adding THANKS or LIKE to other posts can get unsticking:swear::swear::swear:

I apologise... at first glance it looked as though Martin was getting grief for his spelling (again)... :Blush:

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If your exsisting fluid is Pinky red or if old, browny red you can go with the info as above.
If its any other colour/clear re post with info on the vehicle year enge size etc
Its not safe these days to generalise with so many specific fluids in use
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i agree with Geo, dextron 11/ATF is a general fluid but not suitable for all applications.

just like brake fluid...put the wrong DOT type in and you need a whole new set of seals.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back