Free Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Aqua 400
Exp
I am a newbie
Hello to All. I've just got an old 1990 Fiat Ducato Elddis Aqua 400, had the for about 3 months and done around 2500 miles in it with no problems until now. When I switch between the Leisure battery to the Van battery the power light goes out, its been ok until this weekend. Does anyone know if there is an inline fuse for this power feed, as I've tested the switch and its working fine or could there be another problem. Apart from that its the best thing we ever done and should have done this years ago.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
You haven't really given enough information I am afraid.

At a guess you have a charger that can charge the van or hab battery and the light doesn't come on when you switch it to van mode?

OP
OP
Geordiecarpenter

Geordiecarpenter

Free Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Aqua 400
Exp
I am a newbie
Yes that's right, it can be put on either leisure battery or the motorhome battery for when we are driving somewhere, but as of this weekend the light will only come on in leisure mode, once it flick the switch over nothing comes on. Before this happened I could use either for running my light fridge etc, now they will only work on the leisure side of the switch. I had a look to see if there was an inline fuse but could not see 1, I just find it strange that between using it 2 weeks ago and this weekend this has stopped working. As we either use hook up or the generator for when we are away, its just something I would like to put right before we use it in the next couple of weeks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back