potentially south west wales weekend 10/11 august (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we are potentially off down to south wales to tenby area on the 10/11 august, we will be boating, anyone down that area then?

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Interesting where you boating.

We have a brand new 11 ft inflatable with 15 hp engine and wish to buy a small trailer and use it in this area.

Where are you launching from?

Bought it after six week in La Manga and watching other with similar boat so came straight home and bought it. Travelled round Europe twice with us and still not used it :Mad:

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we are going to lawrenny, there might be 5 or 15 boats meeting up, typically they are 100 to 200 hp ribs, all depends on the weather, but it would be a fantastic place for you to do some exploring

we have a 200 hp vipermax 6.5m rib and a 3.4m quicksilver airdeck with a yam 15 on the back.

as soon as i have more details i will post them here

cheers :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Park up on the Beach Free at Amroth, if you have a boat there are always plenty of mackerel running ( we feather from a canoe), we barbie them on the beach a few times a year there. We are only an hour and a bit from Tenby. We will be miles away or we would have definitely looked you up.

Have a good one

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I used to have serious boats last on being a Fairline Targa 33 Tri cab.

Now look at me in a dinghy:roflmto:

F

Flunky

Deleted User
I used to have serious boats last on being a Fairline Targa 33 Tri cab.

Now look at me in a dinghy:roflmto:

'Tis not the size that matters Coyote bait, but what you do with it that counts :winky:

Sadly I shall be encouraging people to part with their hard earned that weekend so cannot attend :frowny:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we have great fun in the rib but we also have great fun in the quicksilver, it is great to keep in the garage of the motorhome for if we find a good spot for a bit of boating and fishing. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back