Post Covid good times rolling in ? (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
O.K. it's a given, every one, and their dog is counting off the days till were all allowed out to play, but won't it be a double edged sword. When we all have the right to go anywhere and everywhere, except perhaps abroad, won't it be a new sort of misery? Grid locked roads from reluctant staycationer traffic, sites and beaches full to bursting, and doubly expensive!! I think I may need a chill pill, just get out of the end of our road. :frowny:
Mike

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Plenty of wide open spaces for daytimes and if i need a site to sleep, then we don't notice other people when asleep,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Old wild camper in transit
Steer clear of the favourite haunts , travel out of hours , if I go to Edinburgh , a fine city anytime of the yr ( maybe not during festival ) I travel into the city very early , park up free , all day , have a kip for an hour then a 10 min walk to holyrood . Can’t wait to get back up there !

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
O.K. it's a given, every one, and their dog is counting off the days till were all allowed out to play, but won't it be a double edged sword. When we all have the right to go anywhere and everywhere, except perhaps abroad, won't it be a new sort of misery? Grid locked roads from reluctant staycationer traffic, sites and beaches full to bursting, and doubly expensive!! I think I may need a chill pill, just get out of the end of our road. :frowny:
Mike
You need to get a much smaller glass, that one is more than half empty

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back