Free Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2004
I have a 2009 Possl Roadcamp which I think is similar to a Globecar Roadscout. Does anyone have one and if so can I extend the 3rd seat into a bed - even a child's bed. I don't think the table is involved as it is on a swivel pole. The photos show the seat with a small extension at the front, then with a small cushion slotted in. The next one shows the front seat - can't see how that's involved and the last is a spare cushion. Any help would be appreciated. I've had it 4 years and never investigated it before. The manual I have is pretty generic so not specific to my van.

Attachments

• IMG_2524.JPG
    IMG_2524.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2525.JPG
    IMG_2525.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2526.JPG
    IMG_2526.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2527.JPG
    IMG_2527.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 31

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have you tried it with the front passenger seat completely turned then the cushion slotted in to make up the height difference? Have seen third small beds made up like this before.

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Hello Lookaround

I have the Globecar Roadscout R with the added bed. I am sure I have the instructions somewhere. I will have a look later. However I am sure that it I does not have a pull out piece like yours. The bed board rests on the bottom half of the table leg plus another another leg and the seat. There are two large pieces of foam over the whole lot.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lookaround

Lookaround

Free Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for all the help. I just realised I had the original German language manual too and after much translating it seems that this extension can only be used in a longer van that has an extra seat inside the door so the bed goes across the van. Two legs slot in to special holes in the underside of the table (mine doesn’t have these holes nor have I the extra legs). My van is very short - 5.3m - so I’d say this is for a longer van which has the extra seat by the door. I think maybe the extra cushions shouldn’t have been in mine at all. I think I’ll put this idea to bed now!! Thanks again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back