Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Pitched behind the Funster Hospitality tent we found this posh new set up. Looking good guys (y)

mhw.jpg

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Nice.... Good luck for the 2015 season...

ps... Any free sweeties, I always like free sweeties... :)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I was selling their product in Spain over Easter.

The teenage kids in the van on the next pitch were chuffed when we gave them the password.

The parents had thought that the antennae stuck to our van pointing in their direction was some sort of sophisticated spycam:LOL:

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
Great set-up! Ready for the wind and rain that is part of the Peterborough show

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
That's got to beat fighting the wind in a tent. Nice one.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
That's handy. Got to pick up some new kit from them on Saturday - won't have to walk far between the two most important stands at the show then. (y)

It's good to see how my contribution to the Adam & Sophie early retirement fund is being spent!! :D

Seriously though - if you need communication while touring & it's all a bit of a black art to you, these are the guys to talk to. Yes you can buy cheaper but you are not just buying product - you are buying expertise & the overall package is value for money. Their kit just works. (y) Proper after-sales support too.

Last edited:

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks guys! :)

Sophie told me she was fed up of putting up marquees while I watched ;), so we decided to try something a bit different. Hopefully it'll work out - the trailer was an empty wreck when we bought it - taken a lot of hard work and late nights to get it looking like this!

Looking forward to seeing some funsters over the next 4 days!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I had the chance to see an iBoost in action over the weekend and I was very impressed by its ability to pick up the camp WiFi at a considerable range. Without it you had to go and stand by the camp office!

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Had their kit for a year now and it is really good. Using it now at Peterborough. (y)(y)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Seriously though - if you need communication while touring & it's all a bit of a black art to you, these are the guys to talk to. Yes you can buy cheaper but you are not just buying product - you are buying expertise & the overall package is value for money. Their kit just works. (y) Proper after-sales support too.

Totally, completely and fully agree with Mr Caller's post.

JJ :cool:

I should point out that if you let their very neat, tidy and effective mobile data antenna fall off its window suckers in such a way as to be lying in the Portuguese sun behind a curved bit of window... it partially melts and bends. Is this the supplier's fault?

Last edited:
May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
Adam & Sophie, very impressive, well done, good luck.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Thanks guys! :)

Sophie told me she was fed up of putting up marquees while I watched ;), so we decided to try something a bit different. Hopefully it'll work out - the trailer was an empty wreck when we bought it - taken a lot of hard work and late nights to get it looking like this!

Looking forward to seeing some funsters over the next 4 days!
You could rig up a "through the roof job" in your marketing boudoir (y)
Have you used that roof fitting yet?

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I should point out that if you let their very neat, tidy and effective mobile data antenna fall off its window suckers in such a way as to be lying in the Portuguese sun behind a curved bit of window... it partially melts and bends. Is this the supplier's fault?

Are you sure you haven't been using it as a dinner mat for your Fray Bentos @JJ :p

I've not heard of this happening before, but if you can get it back to me somehow (will you be at Malvern again?) I'll swap it for you, no problem.

You could rig up a "through the roof job" in your marketing boudoir (y) Have you used that roof fitting yet?

Keep an eye in your PM folder in a few weeks time Techno ;)

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Another vote for MotorhomeWifi, I bought it last year at Peterborough and have used it all over Europe, it fact I'm using it now on a CC site and able to have three devices use one signal, great. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back