Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Is this an area when motorhomes are not allowed to stay at all, or is it just those who are exhibiting 'camping behaviour', ie with chairs etc out, that are being targeted?

Deleted User
Is this an area when motorhomes are not allowed to stay at all, or is it just those who are exhibiting 'camping behaviour', ie with chairs etc out, that are being targeted?

Camping is completely prohibited except in authorised locations in the whole of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park.

I think that overnight parking on car parks may also be prohibited but am not sure on that one, something that I may have read somewhere but cam't find a reference to it now.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just found this, it's not the first time it's happened and the culprits appear to be as I suggested earlier, ie using non-overnighting areas and/or displaying camping behaviour:

The operation resulted in 190 being reported and fined for misdemeanours, as a result of illegal camping and wild caravanning and parking in locations where this in not permitted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back