portugal (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys, i wont bore you with all the details, as most of you know me ::bigsmile: i,m heading for portugal , leaving 13th nov, portsmouth / bilbao. any one wanna tag along , dont worry if its yer first time ,i dont bite, i,m jus going for a chillout , plenty of places to park, i,m wilding most of the time ,and not doing any whistle stop tours, as i said jus chilling, give us a shout ,:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Hi Smudger, being a newby to motorhoming (ex-caravanner tho :thumb:) & touring abroad for the fist time in one, I would have taken you up the offer, since you are going the ferry route and where I am planning to go for part of the winter. But dates are wrong for me, I can't go till december :cry:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi guys, i wont bore you with all the details, as most of you know me ::bigsmile: i,m heading for portugal , leaving 13th nov, portsmouth / bilbao. any one wanna tag along , dont worry if its yer first time ,i dont bite, i,m jus going for a chillout , plenty of places to park, i,m wilding most of the time ,and not doing any whistle stop tours, as i said jus chilling, give us a shout ,:thumb::thumb::thumb:

ooh if only I'd spotted this sooner I'd have been up for this :cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back