Portugal (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
If you don’t no the difference between a mod and a repair best not commenting but hey ho got to have our 2 p worth
My point, which you may have missed (then again ?), is that it does not matter if it's a mod or a repair if the same amount of work that is required as both would produce the same amount of noise that you have objected too. Did you consider complaining to the campsite management ? You may have got a better response than you have been getting here. As for me 'best not commenting' I see this as once again as another person trying to impose their standards/will on to another. In my case, it just ain't going to happen, me ole fruit pastel, as I'm an opinionated FLT .

Vic. Parsons.

Free Member
Mar 2, 2015
Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymermobil S740
Exp
since 2014
I have been known to do a few mods while at aires, pop riveting, sawing aluminium, etc.
I found most folk were curious about what I was doing rather than complaining about any noise.
We've also been on Aires where other folk were doing repairs, mods etc. Generally I go and ask if they need a hand or if they're lacking a tool for the job. I find this breaks the ice much better and usually results in a bevy or two. :drinks:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back