Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
Coach built C
Exp
:thumb:::bigsmile:Hi everyone,
Is anyone going down to Portugal between Christmas and New Year and would like to travel together. We have never gone this far in the winter and are a bit dubious about it all. we have been told by other people Bordeaux, San Sebastian to Salamander and then down to Faro is the best route for the sun.

Hope to hear from all interested
Steve and Judith:
:thanks2:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Roqueta de Mar

We spend Xmas at Roquetas de Mar south of Almeria and then drift west into Portugal around mid /late Jan. Its in the CC book under Almeria A good Brit group there and plenty to do. IF you visit look for the flag on my rear widow of my Auto Sleeper Sigma::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Steve and Judith,

I spend every Christmas and New Year in the Eastern Algarve but I don't use sites (although there is a "brand new" one very near where I stay.

My route is as you suggest... after Salamanca head for Portugal (new road practically finished) and just south of Guarda there is a new, free motorway all the way to Lisbon. From Lisbon to Faro there is a pay motorway but the "free" road is mostly pretty good.

I will be in Portugal from Nov 7(ish) until the middle of March. PM me if you would like my contact number in case you need more info/help etc...

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back