Portsmouth - Santander 28th December (1 Viewer)

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
Only a week to go before the great escape - off to Spain for the new year. Hopefully seeking warmth and dry weather. We plan to saunter down towards Gibralter (without actually taking the camper over the border) for a meeting on the 9th January with the the brother in law,

Be stopping in aires on the way down but La Bella Vista for a couple of weeks before slowly drifting up towards Valencia, more aires and a couple of campsites provide more convienent relaxation.

Got the bikes on the back so can cycle into town and also hire the odd car when we need to explore further afield.

When the winter is over we'll head north to our house in Brittany, by then Brexit should have run it's course, but with this lot in charge nothing is certain..... other than uncertainty.

If they screw it up completly I can just apply for a carte de séjour, which I am entitled to as a French Taxpayer for over 12 years, and now also a registered German Pensioner.

Any other funsters on the same boat?

OP
OP
Augusta08

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
Sorry to hear that TeeMyob, it's a poignant reminder that to take these opportunities when we can, none of us are getting any younger.

Thanks and Good Luck to you and the missus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Any other funsters on the same boat?

Are you looking for pub quiz partners to? I'm in the same boat but not in the same boat if you know what I mean.

I'm sailing later today (It's been delayed by an hour and a quarter due to bad weather) and looking for someone to do the pub quiz with. Monarchy and politics are the areas I need covered.

OP
OP
Augusta08

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
Politics I'm reasonably interested in (was a card carrying member for many years, watch Jo Coburn every day) SWMBO is good on Monarchy, maybe we have a fit?

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Politics I'm reasonably interested in (was a card carrying member for many years, watch Jo Coburn every day) SWMBO is good on Monarchy, maybe we have a fit?

Yes apart from the small fact we are 7 days apart :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back