• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Portable Prime focus 58cm Arcon Satellite dish (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Had this a few years and its served me well. i prefer a free standing dish as it allows for flexible parking when there is not easy line of site to the satellite.

I have just upgraded to a 1m dish :oops:

this is a Arcon Sweety 58 cm prime focus aluminium high gain dish this 58 cm dish because of its design it is as effective as a 75cm dish. so is good in the north of Scotland and well down in France. but not the med coast.

it does not have a tripod included so you would need to spend around £20 on one and several meters of coax.

Has a few minor dings from general use with our motorhome but is in full good working order.

Come complete with a padded storage bag, the only negative is that the bag is not a good fit.

collect only from South Wales; or I am passing up the M4 etc to Folkestone late next week and could meet at a services to hand over if required.

looking for £25

Attachments

• sat12 (2).png
    sat12 (2).png
    910.5 KB · Views: 12
  • sat11 (2).png
    sat11 (2).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • sat14.png
    sat14.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Join us or log in to post a reply.