Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Go Outdoors are doing a portable hand-operated washer at the moment reduced from £25 to 12quid (You need their discount card to get this price).
Yeah, I know there will be general moans about this store and prices, but I thought for 12 quid, I'll chance it. Can always water the pots if it's no good.

I've recently moved my van to a storage place and little things like washing therefore becomes a problem. Yesterday (25 deg's Phew!) armed with a hop-up, a few suds, a bucket and a chammy, I took the washer down for a trial; I was pleasantly surprised. OK, so the force won't take the decals off, but it's not a dribble either! Bit of elbow grease to pump it up, but goes for ages. Did my 25' van ok with four fillings of the 8 litre container, including a rinse-off first. The van wasn't rotten as a pear mind you, but yes; quite impressed.

It comes complete and even has a soft brush in the box too!

RitaG

Free Member
Jan 26, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Kon-Tiki 635
Exp
We bought one from Clas Ohlson and call it out Ghost Buster. A very useful piece of kit without being to fierce on the pressure. Great for cleaning down bikes.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
We have 3 of those 8ltr units here and use them for various tasks (disinfectant of hen house, weed spraying etc) just remember to let the pressure out of when you put them away, otherwise the valves fail pretty quickly. Also the end nozzles can clog up as they are very fine so they generate the required pressure. Some of ours are about 10yrs old now i guess. You can get larger capacity units as well and also back mounted ones with a handle trigger.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Marcus75

Free Member
Sep 12, 2016
southampton
Funster No
MH
HYMER b544
Exp
new
I agree. Wasn't expecting much but it works well enough for me considering the van is parked at storage without a tap. Brush attachment works well and got the roof cleaned up. Plus gives the kids something to do and I know they can't cause too much damage with it.

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Thanks for the tip. I'm halfway through cleaning the motorhome and thoroughly fed up! Just off to collect a power washer to make the job a bit easier.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back