Poplar Farm CMC CL site near Saltfleetby, Lincs. (1 Viewer)

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Nice CL site with hook up, bins, elsan, water and shower and loo of you need it. Close access to lots of public footpaths but for us was equally 35 minute flat ride from Mablethorpe and Sutton On Sea (and miles of empty beaches) and Louth in the other direction with a fair share of antique shops. Also some cottage apartments on same site in case you wanted to meet up with non MH friends (in non Covid times).

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Nice CL site with hook up, bins, elsan, water and shower and loo of you need it. Close access to lots of public footpaths but for us was equally 35 minute flat ride from Mablethorpe and Sutton On Sea (and miles of empty beaches) and Louth in the other direction with a fair share of antique shops. Also some cottage apartments on same site in case you wanted to meet up with non MH friends (in non Covid times).
Strange, I looked at that one too recently, In the end we went to a small CCC Listed site Near York. But I might look into that again as it`s less that an hour for us, and SWMBO is waiting for Go on an Operation at Hull Castle Hill.

Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that
Sounds great. I remember Saltfleetby from my youth -- we used to go there because it was always pretty much deserted.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Sounds great. I remember Saltfleetby from my youth -- we used to go there because it was always pretty much deserted.
Me too - I’m from Louth, originally! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
If I remember correctly there’s a pub in that area called the Prussian Queen. A very odd place very much in the middle of no were.

Jun 17, 2019
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
One a newbie
Was at a cl site near Louth last week, love the area so going back next weekend to Horncastle then onto Alford then Mablethorpe ( beach for the dog) then we have to find a site for the last three nights.
Saw the Prussian Queen and yes it’s in the middle of know where ( britstops as well)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back