Popcorn or dustbin? (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Its this emoji that always gets me :X3: It looks like someone is toilet squatting, nothing like its saying..... me too, me too! :unsure:
or maybe overdone breast implants, busting out of a blouse:unsure:
LES

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sometimes I wish there was a way of 'ignoring/blocking out' some of the emojis in the long options list as I don't use the vast majority and it can take an age to find the one I want as it's never where I remember it was, or the 'name' for it to do a search.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
It is because popcorn is associated with watching films at the cinema. It means you're settling in for a few hours to watch something fun.
This thread has seen the most use of popcorn that I've seen since joining over 12 months ago, even used it twice today.

Noooo.....the spanner became a derogatory symbol. I was accused of 'spannering' someone once!

Strange that as we’ve always called people a spanner when they don’t come out with the most sensible comments 😊
Years ago worked in a big office pre oh so pc days. A guy used to call this new rather attractive girl "spanner", after a few weeks we where all in the works social club having a lunchtime "half" she asked why do you call me spanner??
His reply was "Every time I see you my nuts tighten"
home improvement work GIF by WIESEMANN 1893

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
A woman's rule of thumb: If it has tyres or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.

You could say your signature was negative.
But it’s not a reaction to anyone else’s post. And you can always switch signatures off - as indeed I did long ago. :rofl:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
But it’s not a reaction to anyone else’s post. And you can always switch signatures off - as indeed I did long ago. :rofl:
Same here, some of the signatures are so full of 'stuff' that they distract form the actual posts, I haven't had them turned on for years ... I can't even remember what mine says! :LOL:

I wonder if I'm missing anything? :unsure:

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
Its this emoji that always gets me :X3: It looks like someone is toilet squatting, nothing like its saying..... me too, me too! :unsure:
or maybe overdone breast implants, busting out of a blouse:unsure:
LES
Think its mooning which is taken to mean ar###es to you

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
That's what I thought Initially, but when you hover over it, it say ...Me Too.Me Too!:unsure:
Cant work that one out, as it looks like an Arse, either mooning, squatting, or enhanced boobies.
LES

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

That's what I thought Initially, but when you hover over it, it say ...Me Too.Me Too!:unsure:
Cant work that one out, as it looks like an Arse, either mooning, squatting, or enhanced boobies.
LES
I use the mooning one as a 'raspberry/fart' type indicator as a bit of fun ... are you trying to tell me that I've been inadvertently calling people ar*eholes! :eek:

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
I use the mooning one as a 'raspberry/fart' type indicator as a bit of fun ... are you trying to tell me that I've been inadvertently calling people ar*eholes! :eek:
Its the way you tell em. Seriously thats what I thought it meant. I may be wrong and frequently am

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back