Poor quality or low sound on tv. (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
We rarely watch tv when in the MH but carry a few DVD's to play on the TV. It is not an expensive TV and the sound is quite low and a bit flat so I did a very unmasculine thing and read the manual !!
Didn't get it much better but noticed that the TV had an earphone socket. We use the "AUX" socket on the van radio connected to our phones to listen to music so wondered if it would work on the TV.
Bought a €2 male to male 3.5mm cable from the Chinese Bazaar and connected the earphone socket on the TV to the AUX socket on the radio and it worked !!

Downside is that I now have to listen to "Dirty Dancing" in surround sound:xdoh:

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
We've done the same but now have a Bluetooth speaker with Aux in which will give us good sound and more flexibility (not having to keep the keys in the ignition, no trailing wires and sound that can be directed to the audience more easily than filling the who MH with sound).

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Dear Namwaldog
It pains me to read your emasculating thread, no matter the outcome.
Handing in your badge at the He-Man club, whilst only a formality may alert you to the degrading nature of (and I hesitate to write this) reading the er- instructions Please assure all your readers that this was a one-off, not to be repeated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
namwaldog
Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Dear Rosalan,
I have written out the line
"I shall never read a manual again"
One hundred times whilst chewing and swallowing the said manual.
SORRY !!

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We use a Bluetooth speaker paired with a bluetooth transmitter plugged into the AUX socket of the TV.

We had it in the Coachbuilt m/h because the TV was some distance away and, with the speakers in the back of the TV, it was difficult for my wife to hear.

In the PVC we have continued to use it as the clarity via the Bluetooth speaker is far better than the TV.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back