Poor Man, what a way to go (1 Viewer)

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I'm re-reading 'The Great Dinosaur Robbery' by David Forrest at present. The poor Spanish man's demise would make a perfect adjunct to the original story ...

The other 2 David Forrest books that I have are: 'After Me the Deluge' where God decides to repeat the purge of the Earth with an Ark, but sets the events in the French mountains ... ['Six hours I've been trying to get through to the Priest,' said God, 'Bloody French telephones ...'] and 'And to My Nephew Albert, I Leave the Island What I won off Fatty Hagan In A Poker Game', where Albert inherits a strip of land off the Scilly Isles and all is peaceful until a Russian Spy Trawler runs aground at one end of the 'Island' and the Americans despatch an Aircraft Carrier to the other end of the 100 metre strip to monitor developments. Add in a gin soaked toupée wearing Cornish conveyancing solicitor who tries to make Albert wealthy by negotiating a 50 year mooring lease for the higher bidder of the 2 Super Powers, and there's your plot ...

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
BBC missed an obvious click-bait headline of 'Man killed by Dinosaur'
or in Archaeologists Weekly 'Remains of human found inside Dinosaur'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.