LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Try 4 weeks in Spain on first trip many years ago!! We thought something had died in the van no help like this site to offer advice just stares and blank looks when we asked why the van was so smelly!

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
You should try demonstrating how a motorhome works to a friend whose girl friend had bought it, but left him with it , she did a runner 9 months earlier....so I explained this and that... I found the cassette had not been emptied ...best described as a rock and a hard place !!!!!

OP
OP
Jewellbags
Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
You should try demonstrating how a motorhome works to a friend whose girl friend had bought it, but left him with it , she did a runner 9 months earlier....so I explained this and that... I found the cassette had not been emptied ...best described as a rock and a hard place !!!!!
That’s put me off all my dinners

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
That’s put me off all my dinners
Haha, reminded me of growing some tomato plants at the end of the garden years ago. They grew amazingly well and the tomatoes were huge. We were really looking forward to eating them until a neighbour pointed out that we had planted them in the pit that the old outside toilet used to flow into. The tomatoes weren't as appealing any longer 😢

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
In the olden days when sewage works had settlement beds the best tomato plants were the seedlings removed when 6 to 8 inches tall. They had had such a good start in life they grew exceptional tomatos

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back