Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
poole

having a moment. will be there friday till sunday now , thanks for invite cheers
woody,, froghopper :winky::winky:

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Hi can you please put us down it will be our first pally & it looks like there will be some newbies so we wont feel out of place cheers Rod & Mar

Yes your welcome to come along , could you please tell me what motorhome you have .

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
having a moment. will be there friday till sunday now , thanks for invite cheers
woody,, froghopper :winky::winky:

Ha ha we all have those moments , no probs see you friday march 5th ..ron :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
what is this about

well if you go back to begining of this thread and click the links itll give you an idea , and if you go to motorhometoday look at the ralley section youll find everything you need to know . Ron.:Smile:

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Holton Lee update 2 weeks to go Well done folks , so far [all being well ] we have 19 vans , ive been up to holton lee and the field so far looks very good , this harsh winter has played havoc with the road into the lee so its been left with more potholes than usuall , ive had a word with the management and they say they havent the funds to do anything about it just yet , which is,to be expected since due to low funding theyve had to shut parts of the barn and lay off some staff , anyway this means that youll have to go steady down the road but there are signs warning of the pot holes , so just go slow and youll be ok , and the gate over the old railway seems to be open all of the time now , so roll on the 5th march , ron. :thumb

2weeks to go list so far.... 19 vans
Woody MHT
Dave bess "
FJ Mike "
sil&co caravan "
Malcon "

Danny and Julie
Geoff & Sue MCC
Angie& Frank "
Mikeand carolyn MHF
Pat4niel "
Brisey "
Redsonja "
Euromobil "
Jaydee "
marrod23
froghopper "
Bigmap " RV
Oldmo " RV
Maubri " RV

Euromobil

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2010
Hi, as a newbie coming, my catering manager wants to know what sort of thing for the evening nibbles? Are we talking crisps & nuts ? or more substantial Sausage rolls etc.

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Hi, as a newbie coming, my catering manager wants to know what sort of thing for the evening nibbles? Are we talking crisps & nuts ? or more substantial Sausage rolls etc.

Bring in what you want to drink , yes sausage rolls crisps etc , i find if you take in what foods you like then you cant go wrong , the initial idea is to put all the food on the table like a big buffet but at times due to diets or not liking certain foods you find yourself eating your own stuff .
We will more likely than not be in the room both friday and saturday night .

Hussar

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Are dogs allowed?:Smile:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hello Ron,
Just a quick line to tell you that we will definitely be with you on the 5th. March

Look forward to meeting you.

See you then.

John & Pat

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Bring in what you want to drink , yes sausage rolls crisps etc , i find if you take in what foods you like then you cant go wrong , the initial idea is to put all the food on the table like a big buffet but at times due to diets or not liking certain foods you find yourself eating your own stuff .
We will more likely than not be in the room both friday and saturday night .

I,ve just been told that we will bring a pot of chilli and french bread (we'll keep it mild).
Does that sound ok.

Mike.

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
I,ve just been told that we will bring a pot of chilli and french bread (we'll keep it mild).
Does that sound ok.

Mike.

i should think so im not partial to spicy gear , but it does go down well with everyone else .:thumb:

Euromobil

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2010
Just put on my life-jacket and sowester; if I start out now should arrive by Friday, its only 20 miles. B****y weather!!

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Just put on my life-jacket and sowester; if I start out now should arrive by Friday, its only 20 miles. B****y weather!!

Weathers ok here in poole , if your coming by boat then once you get into the harbour head for rockley point , we ll look out for you ha ha .:ROFLMAO:

Euromobil

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2010
If you see a Euramobil making hard work of tacking round Brownsea Island could you call out the RNLI (Motorhome division)

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Holton Lee Charity meet final update

Only 5 days to the meet heres the final update
:thumb:

Please if your not sure of directions follow route on earlier posts ,sat navs = BH16 6JN at the Baker's
Arms roundabout onto the A351 signed Wareham for 1/4mile. Turn left just
after the Romany Trading Estate into Holton Lee's private road [About 1
mile long ] Look for yellow MHT signs at top of road .

just a reminder to all , due to the bad weather and shortage of funds at holton lee , there are pot holes on the way in that havent been repaired , please watch for them , please drive steady over them . If you havent been before turn in to holton lee and follow the road to the end ,[ signed ] Please dont arrive till 12.00 noon most of the day staff and office people will have finished by then and the mini buses will have left , and the road in will be quieter . The camping field drains well after heavy rain and we always use the top end of it because that area drains faster , weve not had many problems getting on and off it , but it might be advisable to bring a long a couple of mats or something for your front wheels , this also saves the field from being ploughed up .This is the line up so far , 20 vans , and the weather is looking good so far on the long range forecast , as you know its £12 for the weekend and theres only 4 electric hook ups available , most of you dont bother with them , 2 of them are taken so theres 2 left , if anybody needs one theyre £2 per night extra , please bring an extension with a 3 pin plug on for this . We will be having a get together in the pavillion where its nice and warm and light both friday and saturday nights @7pm to 11 pm .so bring along nibbles / cakes etc , something to add to the motorhomers buffet and of course whatever your drinking . Heres hoping you all have a good weekend and the weather is kind to us , hope to see you all there thanks ron.

davebess

fj mike

malcon

sil&co

danny n julia

red sonja

euromobil

jaydee

marod

chum sue

frang angie

mike carolyn

pat4 niel

brisey

froghopper

charliebarnwell

bigmap

maubri

bruceberg

rayndot

Hope to see you all there , thanks ron. :Smile:

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Sorry all the ehu s have gone , please dont arrive before 12.00 on friday , we need to give staff etc time to leave and the road in is only wide enough for one vehicle at a time with passing places only big enough for cars , thanks ron .

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
As ive said well be getting together in the pavillion friday and saturday evenings , around 7 pm to 11 pm , therell be around 30 or more people in there , i hope we can get everybody in ,
anyway as far as the food is concerned bring whatever you reckon is suitable for a buffet , crisps , dips , cakes , biscuits , sausage rolls etc etc , whatever you think is suitable , dont worry the buffet is over 2 nights and im sure most of it will be eaten.:thumb:

Tkly

Free Member
Nov 27, 2009
Near Stonehenge
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
9 Years
is it to late to book

I have just seen this and we would like to come if its not to late.
Steve and Jan

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
I have just seen this and we would like to come if its not to late.
Steve and Jan

No problem , your welcome , all the directions and details are on this and motorhome today forums , see you friday after 12 ok ...ron

90joe

Free Member
Nov 26, 2008
Funster No
Hi Woody.

We will be whit you on Friday if ok.

Joe Lyn

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi Ron got a pal who wants to come but not sure if he can make it due to wifes illness could he book last minute through me he is a member kenje65 but not to sure how to book Cheers Rod

OP
OP
woodyold

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
Hi Ron got a pal who wants to come but not sure if he can make it due to wifes illness could he book last minute through me he is a member kenje65 but not to sure how to book Cheers Rod

Yove just done it ,ill pencil him in ok..........Ron. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back