Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
Hello

I recently purchased one of these from ebay, after straining my shoulder following a hard day's polishing and as we have 4 vehicles, a big 4x4 truck, a diddy Smart car, a big motor scooter and a ruddy big motorhome. I put the polish or wax on by hand and then buff off with the machine using the pink finishing mop (sponge).

The machine has a speed control and I've found it best on the lowest speed.

I do agree though it is actually best if you can do a bit at a time. It is very satisfying to see your shiny vehicle (a bit sad that).

KH

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Hello

I recently purchased one of these from ebay, after straining my shoulder following a hard day's polishing and as we have 4 vehicles, a big 4x4 truck, a diddy Smart car, a big motor scooter and a ruddy big motorhome. I put the polish or wax on by hand and then buff off with the machine using the pink finishing mop (sponge).

The machine has a speed control and I've found it best on the lowest speed.

I do agree though it is actually best if you can do a bit at a time. It is very satisfying to see your shiny vehicle (a bit sad that).

KH

We too have a selection of cars.. No bikes as yet as I sold them all but will definitely be buying either a Piaggio MP3 or a Can Am Spyder when we return home.

Sad ? Well I quite like doing it and our cars MH and toys are paid for with pound notes so I like to look after them. Whether it's an old banger I still take the time to get them at the best level I can .. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back