LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Saw this motorhome on our travels and tought I would share it with you all. I wonder if they will be joining the fun.:ROFLMAO:

I hope this picture works not put one in a thread before. If it does not work please few in unusual motorhomes section.

Attachments

• Picture barmouth 001.jpg
    Picture barmouth 001.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 236

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
They're 'aving a larf...must be on holiday...give 'em a wave. Hope they've got a 'Fun sticker in the window. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Next time I see it i'm thinking of putting one of those cards advertising motorhomefun that Jim gave us at Camarthen under the window wipers. What do you think funsters should I or shoudn't I :ROFLMAO:

cyclingdoglucy

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
retired vehicle
Exp
retired 4 months
prisoner transfer vehicles

They're 'aving a larf...must be on holiday...give 'em a wave. Hope they've got a 'Fun sticker in the window. :ROFLMAO:

these new police vehicles are the latest for the transfer of prisoners & they are phaseing out the big ugly ones with the bars on the windows.:whatthe:

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
these new police vehicles are the latest for the transfer of prisoners & they are phaseing out the big ugly ones with the bars on the windows.:whatthe:

Well most of the prisoners know they're going on holiday, guess it's just to get them in the mood. ::bigsmile:

Robinhood

Free Member
Mar 7, 2010
Sherwood Forest
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
I understand that one looks much bigger from the outside than than it looks from the inside.:ROFLMAO:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Various police forces have used motorhomes for some years now.

Those in the UK have only recently started using Police Marked motorhomes as opposed to being "undercover".

On a slightly topic, it appears the Met have the new wand toys to check chips on motorhomes and caravans looking for stolen ones and ringers etc.

The Police came and scanned our motorhome yesterday, so just be aware. Ive seen them wand scan caravans before, but never motorhomes.

ingram

Free Member
Aug 9, 2008
Funster No
Just imagine the damage you could do with the back end swing on *that* in a tiny British village ....

Harvey

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Just imagine the damage you could do with the back end swing on *that* in a tiny British village ....

Harvey

No worse than most RVs and English tourist coaches, public buses, dustbin lorries etc., etc., etc. Most of us have driven thousands of miles through tiny English villages and we have no battle scars to show :thumb:

Dick

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think that following the punch up they had at a rally. This vehicle is now issued to motorhomefacts moderators when they attend their meets:ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Sorry Facters, I couldn't resist :Blush:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I think that following the punch up they had at a rally. This vehicle is now issued to motorhomefacts moderators when they attend their meets:ROFLMAO:

Sorry Facters, I couldn't resist :Blush:

but you resisted tampering with the image ... :winky:

it's never too late ....................................

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Over to you, Jim, send Plod some special Funster labels.... and Peter might at least send a catalogue.... or are we better keeping under the radar?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back