LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Anybody fancy going to the factory open weekend which is 11th 12th of November, you can arrive earlier if you wish, it is all very laid back so just find a spot on the field to park or if the field is wet park anywhere you like.

Saturday and Sunday the factory is open for guided tours and they also have a jumble sale of old/unused/out of date bits from the factory. Saturday night is beer tent and a band and a good night is had by all.

During the weekend Niesmann camping the Concorde dealer over the road is also make a bit of a thing of it and has a jumble sale as well, they draft in extra sales people and open up all the vans so a good chance to have a poke around all their Concorde stock, you will see more at one dealer than you will ever see at the NEC.

You Mosel make a nice amble home with the vines in Autumn colours.

Martin

EDIT I should have added there is no charge for camping or any of the factory stuff.

Last edited:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@Mr Mousy fancy a weekend away and dipping into your pension pot? :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We'd love to go but Lynda's new hip is due to be fitted the following Wednesday so couldn't risk being late back. :eek:
Hi Ken

Best wishes to Lynda, sure everything will be OK but agree you don't want to be late:LOL:

If you give me your credit card I will try to find you something nice over at Niesmann Concorde.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back