Poland 2021 (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2016
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Hi all,
My mind is working overtime planning next year, it keeps me sane!!
Any information or links about travelling to and through Poland would be much appreciated.
Stay safe
Chris

Suvvi

Free Member
Sep 14, 2018
East Lothian
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer conversion
Exp
Caravan's and tents to date..
We travelled to and through Poland in 2014 in the car with a pop up tent. LPG and Diesel is relatively cheap and plentiful. We came into Poland from Dresden, Germany and into Wroclaw first where we found a campsite walking distance to the city. The new motorways make it very easy and quick to get to Krakow and on to Rzeszow if you want. My wife is from near Kielce so we travelled up and then out past Poznan and over to Berlin.

Zakopane (mountains) in the south is amazing as is Gdansk in the north (beach).

Camping is getting more popular in Poland and I'm looking forward to exploring more of it when this situation passes.

Feel free to fire any questions you have over. Happy to help

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Toll system is relatively cheap, You can get a box , but some tolls aren't covered by the box.
Some roads can be a pretty rough , most sites are fairly basic . Well worth the trip . There are more points to be got thru reading previous posts in Poland section of continental travel forum HTSH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We live in Katowice but have not travelled Poland much in the MH, but may have to this year.

We have never used a campsite in Poland but wildcamping is easy.

It is quite cheap compared with UK, for food and especially for booze, diesel and most hings although some prices have gone up in CV-19, but diesel dropped dramatically.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back