Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi All!

I came across a few info today that I thought I would share on here in case some of you want to go to the Futuroscope and need them.

1) All the rides are on whatever the season

2) You can park on their car park day AND night for 7 euros

3) They have a special phone number for English customers

0033 5 49 49 59 06

I hope this will help those who plan the visit

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Oh ... and it's open from 10.00am to 22.00pm

Last edited:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks :)) have always meant to stop but usually heading for a ferry or heading home so anxious to get on !!

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Also worth mentioning that they have a 3.5 metre height limit.

If you arrive after 5pm and leave before 8am you pay less.

There's a shopping centre with Auchan supermarket and MH accessible petrol pumps next door - just go down the dual carriageway running down the back of the aire to the next junction.

A very useful stopover if you're heading south, even if you don't go in the park. Last time we used it we drove there from Calais on Good Friday, then over to the Charente coast first thing next morning to bag an aire spot for the Easter weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
As someone who has never been there ... It isn't like in the film Westworld, is it Frankie?

Broken Link Removed

(did you have that in France?)

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
As someone who has never been there ... It isn't like in the film Westworld, is it Frankie?

Broken Link Removed

(did you have that in France?)

No idea Joy! Never been to the Futuroscope myself and never saw Westworld.

I usually avoid scary films.... life scares me enough:Doh:, I need peace and quietness :winky:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
You don't like bald men then ?

:Smile:Just omit the word BALD, and you got it in one Brian.... not a good year.

Sorry, Frankie, yes the film Westworld had an area in it called Futureworld where robots *very lifelike .... waited on the humans hand and foot or whatever the humans wanted. The robots took over and punished the humans who had treated them badly ... *usually men with their concubines of course...:RollEyes:

Funnily enough, Frankie, as I grow older I can't watch scarey films any more too * I know you are just a babe...:thumb:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
:Smile:Just omit the word BALD, and you got it in one Brian.... not a good year.

Sorry, Frankie, yes the film Westworld had an area in it called [HI]Futureworld where robots *very lifelike .... waited on the humans hand and foot or whatever the humans wanted. The robots took over and punished the humans who had treated them badly ... *usually men with their concubines of course...:RollEyes:[/HI]

Funnily enough, Frankie, as I grow older I can't watch scarey films any more too * I know you are just a babe...:thumb:

That sounds eerily like the Politicians who have been running the country and the LimpDems following up behind...:Angry:

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We stayed at a site on the other side of the Valley. Unfortunately I can't recall the name at th moment but if anyone is interested I will find it. W ehad planned to stay for just a couple of nights but ended up staying for 9. There is plenty to see in the area including Rocamador. We visited Futurescope and enjoyed it.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Fabulous day out and very nice area to visit.

Bill

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We paid it a visit 3 years ago and it was a very good day out with a stunning light show at the end, they also have kennels at the Aire so you can leave the dog there.

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:puy du Fou is not to be missied !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Google it
Much better than futurescope which is looking very dated now

Apr 10, 2014
glasgow
Funster No
MH
iveco conversion
Exp
futeroscope

we have been four times! not in motorhome but great place, not expensive to get in, good food, great rides/cinemas, great laser show in evening, kids love it

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Futuroscope is good on the first visit if you've never been before, and the evening show's worth seeing. Their problem is they don't update their attractions very often, so if you go back in five years' time it'll be pretty much the same thing.

As for 'Westworld', the film where the attractions in the theme park run amok, it was written by Michael Crichton, who a couple of decades later scripted 'Jurassic Park', a film with the really original storyline about the attractions in a theme park running amok :Smile:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I went last year. As has been said earlier it is interesting on the first visit but the park is tired and badly needs updating. Night show (water and laser) is good though.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back