Please Don't needlessly Bump For Sale Threads (1 Viewer)

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
That is a third option but it is not factually correct and I don't want to cause confusion or give the appearance of being shifty when I sell at some point in the future. Who knows what someone will think about me doing that? Maybe nothing but I don't want to risk reducing my chances of selling in the future.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
So i presume you cant delete your own posts/adverts

There is a delete thread option but then I have to completely re-do the advert again in due course! I could save it offline but I thought the Withdraw option might be worth having.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry, you'll have to copy the text and then delete the advert, you can do this by clicking on thread tools at the top thread. At least then when you list it again it will get back to the top of the list. (y)

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Sorry, you'll have to copy the text and then delete the advert, you can do this by clicking on thread tools at the top thread. At least then when you list it again it will get back to the top of the list. (y)

Thanks Jim - thread now deleted after copying the text off site.:)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Click on the 'Watch Thread' link at the top of the thread.. for each advert you want notified about .. you then have the choice.. with or without email
Thanks Jim, but how can you watch any new classified post without watching individual threads - ie, I get an alert whenever a new item is added to the classifieds?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks Jim, but how can you watch any new classified post without watching individual threads - ie, I get an alert whenever a new item is added to the classifieds?
You can watch the classified forum itself, not just existing threads - that should send you an alert in theory, not tried it in practice though ...

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Watch the whole forum.

Open the forum, "Motorhomes for Sale" then top right "Watch Forum" and choose how to be notified (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Watch the whole forum.

Open the forum, then top right "Watch Forum" and choose how to be notified (y)
Ha! Beat you to it JimJam(doughnut munching man!) :D

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Watch the whole forum.

Open the forum, "Motorhomes for Sale" then top right "Watch Forum" and choose how to be notified (y)
Great, done it - couldn't see the link button to click on when using on my phone, but done it now on the home PC.
Thanks!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back