Please complete this sentence: (1 Viewer)

May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
After 5 years of motorhoming I have just discovered that........

I can disconnect my leisure battery from inside the van just by unplugging it.....D'OHHH.
The battery cables ran beneath the battery container and i have only just pulled on it to see how much cable there was when the plug suddenly appeared.šŸ˜©
Maybe NOW it will stop slowly discharging when left unused over the winter months.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
... I have SIX gears, not five, as well as a reverse.

Or

... you have to autosearch your tv channels every time you move your mh.. don't keep taking it back to shop saying it keeps losing its tuning.

Or

... (after long journey home from mh purchase). WHY didn't they tell me about drop down handbrakes.... It IS NOT BROKEN!!!

Conrad J

Free Member
Jul 10, 2020
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 646
Exp
Since 1999.
For the cost of our motor caravan, we could rent a nice holiday cottage for 100 weeks = 3 weeks a year for as long as i expect to live!!!
Sorry funsters, but I guess we all have off (driving around in a box) days!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
This started when motorhoming really was an exclusive club. Only rarely did you see another moho to wave at. Now it's seems like every other vehicle.
But the heart is in the right place so I go along with it.
Me too. I wave to anything motorhomey-shaped. Mainly because I still feel that it IS an exclusive club and its full of good people.

Nearly everyone waves back.

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
I'm not questioning the integrity of the wavers but I'm far too busy watching what I'm doing and where I'm going to keep an eye out for wavers. Each to their own though...

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
This year we have come across a lot of motor home drivers who have no idea of the width of their vehicle!
You aught to see some of them trying to reverse into a pitch here šŸ™„ several attempts over 10 minutes and still ends up pissed šŸ˜†

I said to Ann I'll put a "parking service ā‚¬2" sign in the window šŸ¤£

Jul 27, 2013
Wilts/Oxon border
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since childhood!
After 5+ years of motorhoming I have just discovered that........ deciding what to do with/to the van takes up more time than actually travelling in it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back