Playa Del Torres (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Guys anybody know if Paya Del Torres near Villajoyosa is still open as the website is down.

Olley

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Hi Guys anybody know if Paya Del Torres near Villajoyosa is still open as the website is down.

Olley

Give me 5 minutes olley. Mum and dad are just down the road from there. i'll text em

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+

Olley

Sorry Olley, nothing doing mate :-(
EVERYTHING in that bay, (Sertorium, Herculese and Torres) has ALL gone. Bulldosed flat. Personally,I'm gutted. It was a wonderfull spot and I visited Mum & Dad on Sertorium for 5 years. i couldn't wait to get my rig there but no chance now :-(
Sites left are closer to benidorm/Calpe.......
Cap Blanche and 5 or 6 in benidorm centre (which personally, having visited them, i wouldn't touch with a barge pole!).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
hi zaskar thanks for that, just helping dick with gps for the BPG, and remembered someone saying that some sites in this area were closing. Pity the picture you get of the site with google, its looks a nice spot.

olley

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
hi zaskar thanks for that, just helping dick with gps for the BPG, and remembered someone saying that some sites in this area were closing. Pity the picture you get of the site with google, its looks a nice spot.

olley

Trust me, it WAS! It was utterly idillyc and the Spanish (or whatever nationality the developers are) want thier backsides kicking! :-(

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+

olley

Trust me, it WAS! It was utterly idillyc, just ask BillyM !
Sangria is never gonna taste as good for me mate!
The Spanish (or whatever nationality the developers are) want thier backsides kicking! :-(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back