Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Put Van in my diary for today as weather was forecast to be good. :sun:

Got most of the bits out due to lockdown but had left the necessaries for days out and daily use if needed, and of course a quick get away if they lift any restrictions (I live in hope) :pray:

So today has been put aside for fettling and a good clean and wash the outside. đź› 

Well the fettling started well fixed a few loose screws, and then thought that's strange the fridge light is not on. Nothing in there only a few cans and some sauce's

My heart sank , oh no could it a major fault with the fridge? I always leave in on if not the door is left open.

Well after the initial oh no, look closely at the lights ,I was outside when I noticed, and some numpty on the last visit for some strange reason had turned it onto 12V :doh:

I open the door gingerly and yes the mould had started to invade. So major clean not that bad really as It has only been a week but could have been so much worse if I kept it in storage not on the drive.

Good hoover then clean all the corners and she is ready for bed or until she goes for the MOT.

Yet another rookie error or senior moment not sure which :unsure:

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
I constantly fight my missuse about the fridge
she INSISTS on switching it off on the drive (it's using electric and we are not using it - WE aren't I am )

but then she ALWAYS shuts the door after she's emptied it and switched it off then wonders why it smells

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back