LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
After not driving the motorhome for 9 months next Saturday it is going in for a service and MOT. When I get it back, hopefully Monday, we'll be packing it and heading off to the Whiskey meet with a few stops on the way, followed by the Norfolk Motorhome Show. Need to find something in between that and our 3 month Europe tour starting early September. We'll also be doing another month in January next year.

Not sure there'll be enough time for us to get to Spain as we haven't made it yet with the 3 month holiday as there are so many lovely places in France.

It's hurting my head all this planning - and having paid for two tunnel trips it's hurting my pocket as well and I still haven't driven the van yet; but have driven the car back from the hospital on Friday.

Joe

OP
OP
denisejoe

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I find it frustrating - planning without actually being able to get away! Can't wait until the van is MOT'd and taxed so we can go away.

Denise

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BMM

Free Member
May 26, 2017
Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a Newbie
I've been planning our first trip for the last month, I'm counting down the days until my son finishes school for the summer, It's driving me bonkers

OP
OP
denisejoe

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I've been planning our first trip for the last month, I'm counting down the days until my son finishes school for the summer, It's driving me bonkers

But can you get a way at weekends .I go in the van everyday and do something even if it a bit of cleaning trying to Polish the outside at the moment

Joe

BMM

Free Member
May 26, 2017
Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a Newbie
But can you get a way at weekends .I go in the van everyday and do something even if it a bit of cleaning trying to Polish the outside at the moment

Joe
Not at the moment, it goes for a full service next week, I don't want to risk putting my family in it until it's have the fridge, boiler, engine, brakes, aircon, electrics and cooker checked. I'm not very mechanically minded so best to get it done professionally rather than just jump in it and go.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back