Planning my tour wat do use think (1 Viewer)

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Hi guys planning a tour in June. Can u tell me wat use think. We'll starting from ....Birmingham -- Belsen bergan --Vienna-- lake bled--Venice--then head back home through Swiss. I have 3 weeks off is doable.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Sounds like a nice trip. It does depend on how long you plan to spend in each place but it would appear that you'll be spending a reasonable amount of time on this circuit. We did similar years ago and ended up down in South Croatia, having gone through Germany & Austria pretty quickly and returning via Italy and Switzerland quickly as the weather wasn't very good.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi guys planning a tour in June. Can u tell me wat use think. We'll starting from ....Birmingham -- Belsen bergan --Vienna-- lake bled--Venice--then head back home through Swiss. I have 3 weeks off is doable.

Google maps make it 2,715 miles.. (home via Geneva )

say you drive 200 ml each day , that's about 14 days driving .. 7 days to sight see, so yes doable..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We did France Italy down to Pisa back round south of France down in to Spain and back, 2 years ago in an ldv converted van 2800 miles in 3 weeks and never noticed the driving stayed in Italy 3 nights and toss a del mar 4 nights all the rest France passion and aires:thumb:was going to do similer last year but other things got in the way, but hope to have a go again this year.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back