Free Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hastings
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum. Our family of two adults & two children have bought our first motorhome. We moved here a year ago from Australia. I’m after suggestions for a couple of the best places to stay on a two week holiday in Wales next month. We are thinking of a week based somewhere around Pembrokeshire and another week in Snowdonia? Thanks and looking forward to checking out your suggestions

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Three Cliffs Bay, Gower we like. We also are starting out on the 20th July touring the west coast from Tenby to Anglesey. Expect it to be all pleasant depending on the locals attitude to us during this Covid summer.

OP
OP
Bruce A

Bruce A

Free Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hastings
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the tip. It looks like a fantasy spot. Unfortunately the Three Cliffs holiday park is booked out

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Hi and welcome to FUN, the best accessory for any motorhome!

is very good for finding sites and the reviews usually seem accurate.

We stayed at BRYN EDNYFED, CAERGEILIOG, HOLYHEAD LL65 3YL (sorry about capitals but cut and pasted from my diary) and found it very nice, perhaps quiet for children bu close enough to see the aircraft into and out of RAF Valley.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Another 👍 for Caerfai Bay
I'm presently at Nant Gwynant Campsite in Snowdonia on the lake (direct access), path from campsite up Snowdon, lots of activities for kids. Even provide fire pits for each pitch to sit and take in the scenery with.
Book early as it is popular and they have reduced occupancy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back