Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Today we picked up our new puppy.
Its been a whole year since we lost our Bryn and although we both still miss him immensely we also missed having a dog about the house after 36 years of continuous dog ownership.

Pippa is a cross labrador. Mum a black pedigree Labrador dad is a 'wheaten' Labradoodle lurcher.
Pippa is black with just a white blaze on her chest and appears to be settling down already and getting to know the garden and tricky french windows, you know those things you can see through but can't walk through :roflmto:.

Off to the vet on Monday for vaccinations and micro-chip and setting up her pet passport.

Now wondering if we'll get any sleep tonight :RollEyes:

Attachments

• 20120622_130358.jpg
    20120622_130358.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 41

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
OH how brilliant for you my girl is a labxlurcher she is nearly 12

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
We do miss them John I wondered whether you and June would succumb. We didn't last more than 5 months. Beautiful looking girl. I like labs I had a golden Lab in my late teens.
Lin

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i bet you will be lucky to get any sleep at all for a while with that ball of fluff

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
She looks lovely:thumb:

It's always been Labradors or Alsatians for me.

No dog at the moment and won't be showing my daughter that pic either::bigsmile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Today we picked up our new puppy.
Its been a whole year since we lost our Bryn and although we both still miss him immensely we also missed having a dog about the house after 36 years of continuous dog ownership.

Pippa is a cross labrador. Mum a black pedigree Labrador dad is a 'wheaten' Labradoodle lurcher.
Pippa is black with just a white blaze on her chest and appears to be settling down already and getting to know the garden and tricky french windows, you know those things you can see through but can't walk through :roflmto:.

Off to the vet on Monday for vaccinations and micro-chip and setting up her pet passport.

Now wondering if we'll get any sleep tonight :RollEyes:

She looks absoloutley gorgeous

Labrador x wheaten x Labradoodle x lurcher.... isnt that a heinz 57 then?:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Spacerunner

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
She looks absoloutley gorgeous

Labrador x wheaten x Labradoodle x lurcher.... isnt that a heinz 57 then?:ROFLMAO:

I do hope so! Can't beat a good ole mutt!

BTW wheaten is the colour of her dad, same colour as wheat. Must be a doggie persons term such as 'red' when its actually brown :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back