Pilote Xperience tablet click change (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Can anyone help, our 2019 Pilote 700gj has an Xperience tablet (on the left as you enter ) and I cannot find any way to alter the clock, it is linked to the Truma controls on which the the clock changes automatically.

There are no instructions in the handbook and no obvious way to alter the clock on the screen.

A minor problem but frustrating !

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Give Signature Motorhomes (Preston) a ring press option two and ask to speak to Alan

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, if it's the same as this version you'll need a usb mouse, and a female to female usb adapter. You need to remove the tablet by pulling on one end and releasing the spring clip, then disconnect the cable on the back at the usb connection, plug in the adapter then the mouse . This will give you access to a menu where you can set the time and also the settings for summer/winter clock changes.

Patrick

20201026_123624.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Geistguy
Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Thanks for such a comprehensive reply and yes Lyrick, that's the one. Heck, that sounds a lot of faff just to do a simple clock change. I'm sure I've got al, the leads so I'll give it a try.

Thanks again.

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Thanks Lyrick , I’ve been wondering how to do it since we got our new van in September, i take it you have to do it every time the clocks change ? , sounds like a pain 🤕

edit , just noticed the bit about summer clock change 😁

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks for such a comprehensive reply and yes Lyrick, that's the one. Heck, that sounds a lot of faff just to do a simple clock change. I'm sure I've got al, the leads so I'll give it a try.

Thanks again.
Yes ,as you say, a bit of a faff but should only need to be done once. The clips holding the tablet are similar to the ones used on ceiling downlighters and are quite strong , but the tablet pulls away easily. Just make sure your fingers are out of the way if you slip. It doesn't half sting. :giggle:

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, if on hook up you just need to tap the screen twice. If on battery make sure the bigger switch above the light switches, is on then tap the screen twice.

Patrick

Scissor hands

Free Member
Aug 17, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilot 650
Exp
Im a Newbie
Thanks for that, will give that a go as soon as we stop . Many thanks xxx

Jun 20, 2013
Kendal
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650GJ
Exp
since 2000 (a couple of VW campervans and a low profile Dethleffs)
I agree with the above and it should also be on when the engine is running. I'll attach the user manual for the Schieber EMB unit, to which the tablet is connected to control/monitor the system.

Attachments

• Scheiber EMB User Manual.pdf
    675.2 KB · Views: 483

Scissor hands

Free Member
Aug 17, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilot 650
Exp
Im a Newbie
Thanks will have a good look at that. Wish me luck 🤞I'll soon know more about this van than my farther in law does lol

Jun 20, 2013
Kendal
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650GJ
Exp
since 2000 (a couple of VW campervans and a low profile Dethleffs)
The relevant bit is on Page 9 of that manual (the "general switch" that's mentioned is the large rocker switch at the top of the array of switches [just inside the door on my van] - pushing the top part switches it on, as it's set up continental-style, opposite to the UK - sorry if you already knew this...!) :

Activation and extinction of the EMB unit
The unit is activated via:
- the ON button on the general switch
- presence of +APC (ignition key on ACC)
- connection of the vehicle to mains power (230VAC)
The unit is switched off when the following 3 conditions are met:
- absence of +APC (ignition key on OFF)
- the vehicle is not connected to mains power (230VAC)
- pressing the OFF button on the general switch
The unit is switched off if the auxiliary battery voltage is lower than 10V.

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
The relevant bit is on Page 9 of that manual (the "general switch" that's mentioned is the large rocker switch at the top of the array of switches [just inside the door on my van] - pushing the top part switches it on, as it's set up continental-style, opposite to the UK - sorry if you already knew this...!) :
Mine works the normal (UK) way , but it has got a 0 for off and a 1 for on symbol on it :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back