Pilote Xoerience Screen (1 Viewer)

Cheese toastie

Free Member
May 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi does anyone have a Pilote xperience screen, we have a new Danbury Avenir and the screen will not go into sleep mode without plugging in a mouse. Do other users of this screen have this problem or is there a sleep button on the main screen? Many thanks

Dazzler1969

Free Member
Jul 10, 2018
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
S&L Atlanta PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Hi,
Mine automatically goes into sleep mode after a few minutes of it not being used, still getting to grips with that and the divers screen! Don’t really like either but tolerate the experience screen but I am going to replace the head unit with something more useable.
Darren

OP
OP
C

Cheese toastie

Free Member
May 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Apologies, I’m not sure how to edit the title that I have a typo on

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Cheese toastie

Free Member
May 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Ours doesn’t, the driving can screen does but the main habitation screen remains on unless access a settings menu using a mouse,
That you then can’t turn the screen back on until you plug it back in. So it should go into standby on both screens. Thanks for the info

OP
OP
C

Cheese toastie

Free Member
May 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
As one Pilote owner to another - welcome

A member called Geistguy asked about the same device on April 3rd - perhaps you could get your heads together and find the solution.

Thank you, still getting used to how it all works, I thought I’d seen a previous post but not sure how to search for it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back