Pilote P626D - anyone got one or seen one to buy? (1 Viewer)

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
We’re looking at buying our first motorhome, have been to see several makes and hired a t-line 590 in the past, but we think this is going to be “the one”. Unfortunately there were a couple to view but one dealer didn’t get back to me when it was going until it was gone. Trying to track down another to view, but cant really convince the other half to travel overnight just for an initial viewing. Anyone got one? How do you find it? Or anyone seen one at a dealers that is still a aisle to view? Missed out on seeing another one which was doable 90mins away.

OP
OP
T

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
We’re around the southwest. I had been trying to see the one at Davan, and then Hayes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 17, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 2011
Hi
Have you tried putting Pilote 626d into the search function on this site?
There are a few relevant threads and links to owners.
Regards
Chris

Mike Kiff

Free Member
Feb 20, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 1995
Got a 2016 Pilote G701 A class ,only 13000 miles. As new condition. With lots of extras, 150 bhp Engine, on e owner. Alko chassis’s. Mike.

OP
OP
T

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Hi
Have you tried putting Pilote 626d into the search function on this site?
There are a few relevant threads and links to owners.
Regards
Chris
Thanks, I was searching for P626D and nothing was coming up, dropping the P gave a few more but not many.

OP
OP
T

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Still can’t find one to view and one dealer has just got back to me saying I can order now for next summer with a deposit and not seeing it and another dealer has said they are only taking orders now for 2023! Really can’t order one without seeing it.

OP
OP
T

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Just wondering if anyone else has a P626? We still can’t get to find one in a dealers to see and aware they are being sold before they come in. If anyone has one and would be willing to let us have a quick look we would be very grateful. Happy to meet in a dealers, or an anonymous service station and pay for your petrol used going out your way. We don’t want to look in the drawers etc, it’s mainly to sit on the sofa/front seats and see if I can fit my wheelchair in the boot (just looking at the space not trying). Oh and sitting on the toilet with the lid down as the T-line 590 was too high 😂 We will wear masks etc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back