Pilote manufacturers plate numbers explained (1 Viewer)

Kerguedalen

Free Member
Sep 14, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote 1994
Exp
2 years
Hi all.
This is my first post hope I'm in the right discussion area.
I have a LHD Pilote Galaxy 23 1994 Ducato based campervan, (1st registered in Germany now UK), which I am hoping to now get French registered, (no mean feat believe me).
Early stages trying to get a Certificate of Conformity from Pilote. They have written back to me with a form which is quite staightforward except they are asking for the 'No de Cellule', cell number. I'm assuming it is one of the numbers on the Pilote plate, photo attached, any ideas.
Yes I know I could probably ask Pilote themselves but I don't at this stage want to get into any detailed technical discussions in a foreign language, I'm sure I am going to have plenty of that to come just want to sort this simple thing out first and get the ball rolling.

Many thanks in advance.

L822PRC Pilote Plate.jpg

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Perhaps it's you're mobile phone number they need ?

Cell in French= Cell Phone ?

If not I would suggest they need the serial number, ( No Serie) that is what Hymer generally ask for when buying spares..

OP
OP
Kerguedalen

Kerguedalen

Free Member
Sep 14, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote 1994
Exp
2 years
Thanks scotjimland, who knows what they want but I'm pretty sure it's not my mobile, the French tend to say 'portable' or lately I've actually seen 'mobile' adopted by them in adverts etc. Anyway thanks again and first vote goes to No Serie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back