Rally Pickering 5 night rally Thurs 25th July 2019 ( FULL) (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Cheers @irnbru that's great ta x

they're ok with gluten free I take it being as you've got Lu down?

Debs tbh i forgot to ask but it says so on their website and in their reviews. I will email them and let them know with final funster numbers soon .

For the MEAL we have

INDIAN MEAL

Debs x2
Andy
Mewx2
Neilfgx2
chrysalis 2
funflair2
me x2
cliffandger x2
langtoflad
The Happy Hooker x2
Anthea M x 2
Tony and Carol x 2
Jock n Rita x 2
Garjanco x 2
Carol x 2

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Attendees

1. Debs paid
  2. @irnbru paid
  3. @Neilfg
  4. @MicknMew
  5. @Allan & Loren
  6. @andy63 paid
  7. @IanF
  8. @funflair paid
  9. @ShiftZZ
  10. @Mr Chrysalis paid
  11. @JockandRita
  12. @Trixie
  13. @Carol
  14. @Badknee
  15. @Langtoftlad paid
  16. @tonyandcarol
  17. @Anthea M
  18. @CWH paid
  19. @snailtrailer
  20. @Hils and Glenns
  21. @TheCaller
  22. @Ralph-n-Bev
  23. @DavidG58
  24. @garjanco
  25. @Aly1
  26. @Cal54
  27. @cliffandger
  28. @Detnor
  29. @Steve and Denise
  30. @Terry

Reserve list

1. @Keypresser
  2. @KassBMW
  3. @Rosemary1
  4. @The Dudess
  5. @The Partridge Family
  6. @alex n
  7. @tonyl
  8. @TrebleH
  9. @Ukbandit
  10. @csd4t
  11. @Techno
  12. @hoot007

IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ

We want to be good neighbours and by attending this rally you are agreeing to the following
  • The rally starts at Noon Thurs 25th July and we need to be off site by noon Tuesday 30th July
  • As it is in a residential location there is a strict No Noise policy after 10.30 pm
  • You will have to take all rubbish home with you, once the stock of black bags runs out you'll need to provide your own. Please DO NOT dispose of rubbish in the bin at bottom of the drive. There is a bottle bank in the car park and in Lidl to make use of.
  • Dogs are welcome but must be on leads and picked up afterwards.
  • grey water to be disposed of in the hedge bottom
  • the elsan point is up by the house - lifting of the manhole cover type. The property is not on mains sewers so PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF WIPES THIS WAY as it causes blockages which the owner has to pay to sort out. Please use tissue paper only (or do like our european neighbours and dispose of the tissue paper with your other rubbish instead of putting it in the cassette). The outside loo is off limits to ralliers for similar reasons.
  • There are 2 water taps up by the house - the house is raised above the camping area and its not practical to get the vans up there for water so PLEASE ARRIVE WITH FULL FRESH TANK IF POSSIBLE or be prepared to use watering cans. Use of a hose isn't really possible either due to the distance.
  • NO GROUNDSHEETS OF ANY KIND
  • no gennies to be used - battery charging for a small fee is possible
  • Last but not least in very rare circumstances the field becomes too soft to use if there has been a period of prolonged rain. A few days beforehand I will confirm with the owner that we can still go ahead. In the unlikely event of a cancellation all monies paid will be refunded.

Colin buys/sells/restores things and has lots of interesting stuff to look at and buy and will be more than happy to show small groups around.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Attendees

1. Debs paid
  2. @irnbru paid
  3. @Neilfg
  4. @MicknMew
  5. @Allan & Loren
  6. @andy63 paid
  7. @IanF
  8. @funflair paid
  9. @ShiftZZ
  10. @Mr Chrysalis paid
  11. @JockandRita
  12. @Trixie
  13. @Carol
  14. @Badknee
  15. @Langtoftlad paid
  16. @tonyandcarol
  17. @Anthea M
  18. @CWH paid
  19. @snailtrailer
  20. @Hils and Glenns
  21. @TheCaller
  22. @Ralph-n-Bev
  23. @DavidG58
  24. @garjanco
  25. @Aly1
  26. @Cal54
  27. @cliffandger
  28. @Detnor
  29. @Steve and Denise
  30. @Terry

Reserve list

1. @Keypresser
  2. @KassBMW
  3. @Rosemary1
  4. @The Dudess
  5. @The Partridge Family
  6. @alex n
  7. @tonyl
  8. @TrebleH
  9. @Ukbandit
  10. @csd4t
  11. @Techno
  12. @hoot007
  13. @Casper46

We want to be good neighbours and by attending this rally you are agreeing to the following
  • The rally starts at Noon Thurs 25th July and we need to be off site by noon Tuesday 30th July
  • As it is in a residential location there is a strict No Noise policy after 10.30 pm
  • You will have to take all rubbish home with you, once the stock of black bags runs out you'll need to provide your own. Please DO NOT dispose of rubbish in the bin at bottom of the drive. There is a bottle bank in the car park and in Lidl to make use of.
  • the elsan point is up by the house - lifting of the manhole cover type. The property is not on mains sewers so PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF WIPES THIS WAY as it causes blockages which the owner has to pay to sort out. Please use tissue paper only (or do like our european neighbours and dispose of the tissue paper with your other rubbish instead of putting it in the cassette). The outside loo is off limits to ralliers for similar reasons.
  • There are 2 water taps up by the house - the house is raised above the camping area and its not practical to get the vans up there for water so PLEASE ARRIVE WITH FULL FRESH TANK IF POSSIBLE or be prepared to use watering cans. Use of a hose isn't really possible either due to the distance.
  • Last but not least in very rare circumstances the field becomes too soft to use if there has been a period of prolonged rain. A few days beforehand I will confirm with the owner that we can still go ahead. In the unlikely event of a cancellation all monies paid will be refunded.

Colin buys/sells/restores things and has lots of interesting stuff to look at and buy and will be more than happy to show small groups around.

Roadroamer

Free Member
Oct 10, 2017
llanelli
Funster No
MH
elddis 115 coach built
Exp
since 1994
hi just payed £40 for this rally to reserve a place hope I did it ok
thankyou
bruce

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
hi just payed £40 for this rally to reserve a place hope I did it ok
thankyou
bruce

Hello Bruce - sorry, this rally is already full with a reserve list.

I'm going to send you a pm now so that we can arrange for your money to be repaid as soon as Andy confirms he's received it - please check your Inbox (top right hand of the page if you're not sure).

I can add you to the reserve list if you like - you would be number 14.

Cheers
Debs

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Debs,

I hope that you are keeping well and enjoying life,

Could you add me onto your reserve list please . . . as . . you never know !!!!,

Ken.

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi Debs,

I hope that you are keeping well and enjoying life,

Could you add me onto your reserve list please . . . as . . you never know !!!!,

Ken.

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Evening Ken

Yes, I am starting to finally, thankyou, hope you're keeping well yourself?

I'll add you as number 14 as I've not had a reply from @bruce clifton yet.

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Attendees PLEASE NOTE THIS RALLY IS FULL

1. Debs paid
  2. @irnbru paid
  3. @Neilfg
  4. @MicknMew
  5. @Allan & Loren
  6. @andy63 paid
  7. @IanF
  8. @funflair paid
  9. @ShiftZZ
  10. @Mr Chrysalis paid
  11. @JockandRita
  12. @Trixie
  13. @Carol
  14. @Badknee
  15. @Langtoftlad paid
  16. @tonyandcarol
  17. @Anthea M
  18. @CWH paid
  19. @snailtrailer
  20. @Hils and Glenns
  21. @TheCaller
  22. @Ralph-n-Bev
  23. @DavidG58
  24. @garjanco
  25. @Aly1
  26. @Cal54
  27. @cliffandger
  28. @Detnor
  29. @Steve and Denise
  30. @Terry

Reserve list

1. @Keypresser
  2. @KassBMW
  3. @Rosemary1
  4. @The Dudess
  5. @The Partridge Family
  6. @alex n
  7. @tonyl
  8. @TrebleH
  9. @Ukbandit
  10. @csd4t
  11. @Techno
  12. @hoot007
  13. @Casper46
  14. @beerdrinker1

Last edited:
OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@bruce clifton
@andy63 has confirmed that he's received your payment but I will need your bank details to refund back to you as per my pm.

look forward to hearing from you
Thanks

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

PLEASE NOTE - THIS RALLY IS FULL - NAMES ARE ONLY BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE RESERVE LIST

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

PLEASE NOTE THIS RALLY IS FULL
AS IS THE RESERVE LIST - NO FURTHER NAMES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE TIME BEING.

THANKS

Attendees

1. Debs paid
  2. @irnbru paid
  3. @Neilfg
  4. @MicknMew
  5. @Allan & Loren
  6. @andy63 paid
  7. @IanF
  8. @funflair paid
  9. @ShiftZZ
  10. @Mr Chrysalis paid
  11. @JockandRita
  12. @Trixie
  13. @Carol
  14. @Badknee
  15. @Langtoftlad paid
  16. @tonyandcarol
  17. @Anthea M
  18. @CWH paid
  19. @snailtrailer
  20. @Hils and Glenns
  21. @TheCaller
  22. @Ralph-n-Bev
  23. @DavidG58
  24. @garjanco
  25. @Aly1
  26. @Cal54
  27. @cliffandger
  28. @Detnor
  29. @Steve and Denise
  30. @Terry

Reserve list

1. @Keypresser
  2. @KassBMW
  3. @Rosemary1
  4. @The Dudess
  5. @The Partridge Family
  6. @alex n
  7. @tonyl
  8. @TrebleH
  9. @Ukbandit
  10. @csd4t
  11. @Techno
  12. @hoot007
  13. @Casper46
  14. @beerdrinker1
  15. @Andrew and Jenny
  16. @Paul Mason

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Paul Mason sorry, just to let you know Andrew and Jenny weren't queue jumping, they had requested by pm at 1.23pm.

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

PLEASE NOTE - THIS RALLY IS FULL - AS IS THE RESERVE LIST
NO FURTHER NAMES ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE TIME BEING
THANKS

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Deb's,
Really sorry but we can't make this. My daughter was here last night and reminded me we're busy that weekend.

Hopefully catch up somewhere else.

Loren

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi Deb's,
Really sorry but we can't make this. My daughter was here last night and reminded me we're busy that weekend.

Hopefully catch up somewhere else.

Loren
Thanks for letting me know Loren, sorry to miss you and yes, hope to see you and Allan somewhere before too long.

@Keypresser
Tracey the place is yours if you still want to join us, let me know please.

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Yes please.
Will reply to the pm shortly.
Many thanks.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi @Debs - Hope all’s well with you and yours.

Just to say, I’ve paid for this rally and have ordered blue skies and sunshine. (y) xx

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
PLEASE NOTE THIS RALLY IS FULL AS IS THE RESERVE LIST - NO FURTHER NAMES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE TIME BEING.

THANKS

Attendees

1. Debs paid
  2. @irnbru paid
  3. @Neilfg
  4. @MicknMew
  5. @Keypresser paid
  6. @andy63 paid
  7. @IanF
  8. @funflair paid
  9. @ShiftZZ
  10. @Mr Chrysalis paid
  11. @JockandRita
  12. @Trixie
  13. @Carol
  14. @Badknee
  15. @Langtoftlad paid
  16. @tonyandcarol
  17. @Anthea M
  18. @CWH paid
  19. @snailtrailer
  20. @Hils and Glenns
  21. @TheCaller
  22. @Ralph-n-Bev
  23. @DavidG58 paid
  24. @garjanco
  25. @Aly1
  26. @Cal54
  27. @cliffandger paid
  28. @Detnor
  29. @Steve and Denise
  30. @Terry

Reserve list
  1. @KassBMW
  2. @Rosemary1
  3. @The Dudess
  4. @The Partridge Family
  5. @alex n
  6. @tonyl
  7. @TrebleH
  8. @Ukbandit
  9. @csd4t
  10. @Techno
  11. @hoot007
  12. @Casper46
  13. @beerdrinker1
  14. @Andrew and Jenny
  15. @Paul Mason

Day visitor parking £3
Tractor aid £5

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back