Pick up 2014 brevio T646 this Thursday would like some advice/help (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2017
Ardrossan
Funster No
MH
Burstner Brevio T646
Exp
Nov 2016
I bought the vehicle on Sunday at Northfolk Show. I looked at it every day and thought I gave it a pretty good look over. However now when planning the pick up and slight modifications to suite the family (Mairi me and the two mad pups, from Stoneliegh and Northfolk for those that were there) (one red one black) , I find I have missed some things I should have looked for. Does anyone have a list of standard equipment for the model that they could send a pdf of? Are there any model or manufacturer faults or known defects to be aware of. On the day of pick up I have a technician to myself to swap out my stuff to the new van and rectify any snags so any advice would be very welcome. My wife has asked if it has a sog as standard or will I need to fit one, so I'm hoping that someone may know. The vehicle reg is HG14 YBA, just in case it's been a funsters in the past as Gaby has had two previous owners. Can't wait till Thursday then another few weeks till Malvern. As Jim would say and does blue skies to all.

Many thanks,
Jim and Mairi (Olllie and Oscar would say woof but they don't bark)

Last edited:
OP
OP
jimairi
Jul 17, 2017
Ardrossan
Funster No
MH
Burstner Brevio T646
Exp
Nov 2016

Found this link provided on another thread thought I would copy it here as well in case anyone reading need an operation manual in pdf form for there motorhome. You use drop down menue to select model and year and the pdf then downloads.

Happy days

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Pretty sure that a SOG is not standard on any vans, however it's possible the previous owner(s) have fitted one. Might be useful if you downloaded this Checklist for use during handover.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back