Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Hi,
I have managed to put two photos into members galleries but two others i see are stuck in a queue but how do I get them to upload please? When I clicked process it came up done but a blank screen!

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi,
I have managed to put two photos into members galleries but two others i see are stuck in a queue but how do I get them to upload please? When I clicked process it came up done but a blank screen!

Hi Zulurita.

I have noticed before around this time there are a few problems.I dont know whether there is a backup routine going on, on the server.Maybe Jim or Bryan can advise when they are on line.
Both are at Grantham Right Now.I see 2 pics so far.

Have you tried uploading again?

OP
OP
zulurita
Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Hi Steve,

Thanks for that. I did click process again and tried another photo hence now two in the queue. I will wait and be patient and see if it will do its own thing sometime :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
zulurita
Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Just a thought, should I have resized them first? although I didn't with first two but they were taken with my camera, the other two were from a friends camera.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Just a thought, should I have resized them first? although I didn't with first two but they were taken with my camera, the other two were from a friends camera.

That could well be the problem.Maybe they have exceeded the file size or pixel size set by the Administrators.

I've just looked.There appears to be no size restriction set up.When you compare the 2 sets of photos is there a major difference.I would try resizing them to the same as the ones that worked.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back