Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Jim

I've noticed in the last week that the photo upload isn't working as it used to, ie when doing a post (or starting a new thread) normally you'd click on 'Upload Photos or File' and then choose the item on your computer etc and upload it/them, then it would take you back to your post and be able to see your photo(s) and be able to decide if you wanted them to just show as attachments at the bottom or as full size images.

Now, however, when I've selected the item on my computer and go back to the post it doesn't show them at all until I've submitted then I have to edit it to make them full size.

Anyone else having this problem?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I only get the choice to change to full image if I click on 'more options' after I've uploaded ... otherwise it doesn't actually show that anything's uploaded until I submit the post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• camper 2.jpg
    camper 2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
What machine are you using Mel?
HP Laptop, same one I've been using for ages along with Chrome browser ... no changes to either.

As I can click on the 'more options' I can get round it but thought I'd mention it as it has definitely changed for me roughly around the same time as you've been having 'fun' with hackers! :rolleyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its definitely a local issue mel, I suspect if you clear cookies and cache it will be fine

1 Make sure all browser tabs are closed apart from Fun's
2 Log out of Fun
3 Clear Cache and Cookies (see here if you don't know how)
4 Log back in to Fun, check the stay logged in box

That should sort it (y)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just testing - I copied and pasted this without uploading it but it doesn't give me options to have it full size.
No problem with copying and pasting direct into the forum, just when uploading from my laptop.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
testing ...

Nope ... I've cleared my bits as suggested @Jim but still have the same issue ... oh well, I'll just have to click on 'more options' each time.

Attachments

• camper 1.jpg
    camper 1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Well for some unknown reason the photo uploading is working again ... don't ask me why, I just put my photo on the 'This Week I bought' thread and it worked perfectly with the option to full size it ... haven't got a clue why but I'm not complaining!

alcohol.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back