Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
We recently had problems with our Adblue system (there is a couple of threads about it), resulting in it being piggy backed on Monday to the local Fiat Dealership. Luckily, we had a call from the dealer on Tuesday morning (having been told it wouldn’t be looked at until 9th July!) it had been reset and was ready for collection. (y)

On Thursday morning I had a telephone call from Fiat in Milan. The Customer Service guy appeared very concerned about our new van having ‘Engine Failure’. Once I’d explained it wasn’t engine failure, but an Adblue problem, he said he was relieved to hear that and happy the dealer had sorted it so promptly.

He asked if I was happy with the outcome and which dealer did I use. To my amazement, when I said Bleadon, Weston-super-Mare, he replied, ‘Huttons’. May have had it on his computer, but still happy to get the follow up call.

Seems someone is keeping an eye on problems maybe?:giggle:

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
When we had an issue with dpf sensor I contacted Fiat customer services in Italyand they intervened and local Fiat Professional fitted us in within a few days. Very impressed with the Camper Assist set up.

Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Coachbuilt
Contacted them in March but had to wait until this week to get the replacement airbag ecu unit sourced. On the plus side they answer the phone quickly, are helpful and understanding and speak good English. They do promise to email or phone back but I had to chase them too often. It’s good the service exists though given that Fiat dealers treat you like everyone else.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lucky

Free Member
Nov 9, 2019
Limousin France & Yorkshire UK
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 600XV
Exp
Since 2016
I too can't speak highly enough of Fiat in Milan. My nearest Professional dealer messed me about for 6 weeks with a warranty claim, saying they were waiting for approval from Fiat. One email by me to Fiat, a quickly returned call from Milan and the truth was revealed. The dealer had not processed the claim correctly. Within 2 days of Milan's intervention the van was fixed (albeit at the second attempt...).

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back