Peugeot Plasy ECU (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2021
Funster No
MH
peugeot
Hi I purchased a Peugeot plasy motorhome last year it is still in warranty for a new Airbag module the warning light came up just before the mot. Nearly 4 months they have had my vehicle and ordered the wrong part twice after never ordering it and forgetting! Has anyone else had inept dealings with Peugeot at all ?!

OP
OP
J
Sep 23, 2021
Funster No
MH
peugeot
100% it is beyond funny motorhome bought after part ex changing our last one as we needed bunk beds nearly 4 months without the van and the daily reply of im not sure from dealer and main peugeot complaints department its appalling but my hands are tied and I have to wait DO NOT BUY A PEUGEOT !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
100% it is beyond funny motorhome bought after part ex changing our last one as we needed bunk beds nearly 4 months without the van and the daily reply of im not sure from dealer and main peugeot complaints department its appalling but my hands are tied and I have to wait DO NOT BUY A PEUGEOT !
The airbag ECU in my Peugeot Boxer was in fact a Fiat part so probably common to all Sevel built vans.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back