Peugeot cab floor mat free to good home (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
As some of you may be aware I have just collected my new mh which is on a fiat base, so I now have a spare cab mat for a boxer as I took it out thinking it would fit the fiat.

I took it out of a 2006 boxer so if anyone is looking for one they can have this one free of charge or if they would like to make a small donation to a cancer charity of their choice then that would be even better but only if they wish.

I am based in Dumfries but going to the Chester rally if anyone wants to collect it or I could post at your cost. Or you could have a holiday in Dumfries and pick it up the choices are endless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All I ask is you don't take advantage of my good nature by asking for the item then either selling or not using it.
Gerry

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
When I say floor mat this is the full carpet for the cab area not just a mat for one side

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
If you get no takers Jerry try sticking it on eBay then donate proceeds yourself .
Just a thought

Vlad.

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Its a black/grey colour i could put a pic on later but it would be upside down:ROFLMAO:

its got kind of wee specks through it and has the rubber bit init under the pedals and its like new would have kept it if it fitted the new model Fiat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back