Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
I have just noticed that where I thought the cab battery was on my Peugeot boxer i.e. under the drivers seat it isn't:Eeek: there seems to be a space for it but nothing there.

Does anyone know if they are put elsewhere? I have the leisure battery under the dinette seat but that is the only battery i can see (of course it is dark so will look again in daylight)

Surely it is not possible to only have one battery? is it? the panel shows both for charge purposes

Confused??? Oh yes!!!

buccaneer

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Funster No
If its the latest shape X250 type then its under the floor on the N/S,lift the floor mat and then you will see some nuts undo lift plate off and its all there.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Id go with papajohn check under the bonnet thats where mines is.

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
If its the latest shape X250 type then its under the floor on the N/S,lift the floor mat and then you will see some nuts undo lift plate off and its all there.

Much appreciated thanks it is indeed where you say:thumb:

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Toffs g,under the bonnet there is a positive terminal for jump starting etc.
Saves alot of time and effort if you are aware of this.
I helped someone who had a flat battery,lifted carpet,lifted cover,then realised all i had to do was put thier cable on live lug under bonnet:Doh: It is on right hand side by fusebox.
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Toffs g,under the bonnet there is a positive terminal for jump starting etc.
Saves alot of time and effort if you are aware of this.
I helped someone who had a flat battery,lifted carpet,lifted cover,then realised all i had to do was put thier cable on live lug under bonnet:Doh: It is on right hand side by fusebox.
Dave

Thanks for that - i could just see myself take the long route:thumb:

buccaneer

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Funster No
Under the bonnet there is a postive lug sited in a plastic box with a flip up lid towards the front N/s of the bonnet also in front of that you will see a - ive lug/post this is marked.
I use a trickle charger attached to these, as said can also be used for attaching jump start leads.
I have also bought another trickle charger that I will connect to the battery under the floor that has an Ac/Dc adapter and plug connector so in future instead of opening the bonnent I will be able to connect in the Van when I am on hook up,I have a outside socket on the garage at home

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I knew i shouldn't have agreed with papajohn but whats wrong with putting a battery under the bonnet lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back