Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I have a 2011 Autocruise Pace on a Peugeot Boxer 3 and I can no longer lock the doors on the remote. It beeps but the locks don't operate.

I think it's something to do with the sliding side door. Does anyone have any experience of this problem and how to fix it?

I have done a search, but as yet to no avail.

All replies and suggestions will be gratefully received.:thumb:

Pete:Cool:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Possibly "Low Battery" on the remote..

Just guessing... :RollEyes:

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
sonds like one of doors not closed properly.my system does the same. i had a ground sheet caught up in on of the magnetic strips on a locker door.check all doors first including bonnet is shut properly.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
If you get some loose item fall in to the lower door runner , the door will not quite shut properly.
If it won`t close up tight , the contacts on the door edge won`t work ,then none of the locks work.
Also try cleaning the contacts on the door and pillar.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
sonds like one of doors not closed properly.my system does the same. i had a ground sheet caught up in on of the magnetic strips on a locker door.check all doors first including bonnet is shut properly.:thumb:

Itinerant Pete......I would go with Masman...check all your doors are properly shut.....:thumb:

Mel

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

I have noticed that during the very cold weather, the habitation door will not unlock when using the central locking system "zapper", but will operate with the zapper to lock it. As soon as the frost goes and temp. rises, then it works fine. Just a thought.. Best of luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

burdenandy

Free Member
Sep 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Carrera 4
Exp
Since 1980
I have just had the same problem with my 2015 Peugeot Boxer Autocruise conversion, fortunately I have a friend who is a Peugeot Technician and I was advised to:
Disconnect the battery earth lead and touch it directly or by an extension cable to the positive battery terminal for approximately 10 seconds to remove any static present in the cabling and then to reconnect the earth lead to the negative battery terminal.
After doing this both my remote key fobs worked perfectly.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I have just had the same problem with my 2015 Peugeot Boxer Autocruise conversion, fortunately I have a friend who is a Peugeot Technician and I was advised to:
Disconnect the battery earth lead and touch it directly or by an extension cable to the positive battery terminal for approximately 10 seconds to remove any static present in the cabling and then to reconnect the earth lead to the negative battery terminal.
After doing this both my remote key fobs worked perfectly.
This thread is 6 years old..............

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back