Pets (Continued...) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Winston_C_4ever
  • Start date
W

Winston_C_4ever

Deleted User
Erm we were thinking of getting a coach build motorhome (those ones with a bed abouve the drivers cabin) as they look to have more space on the ground for our huge black german shepard to lie in without standing on her - is theree other form of motorhome design u would think be better?:Eeek::thumb::thumb::Eeek:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
A motorhome garage makes an excellent kennel .. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Erm we were thinking of getting a coach build motorhome (those ones with a bed abouve the drivers cabin) as they look to have more space on the ground for our huge black german shepard to lie in without standing on her - is theree other form of motorhome design u would think be better?:Eeek::thumb::thumb::Eeek:

Hi, I'm in a similar position, we have two Newfies both about the size of a GSD :RollEyes: and have been looking at MH's for about six months - Have just decided that I will have a panel van conversion done to my design, I think (hope) there will be space for the two of them but I might add that SWMBO has already decided that we'll have a decent sized free standing anneze which they can be in when we're on site. I'm looking for some light weight plastic type fencing too but have still to find something.

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
A motorhome garage makes an excellent kennel .. :thumb:

Here's what I had in mind :winky:

Barking mad .. or a good idea ?

Look here >> Bark n Ride

dog-img-1.jpg