Free Member
Nov 26, 2011
Earth
Funster No
MH
2013 Hymer
Exp
Since 2011
I live in Ply mouth and we are going to France for a month on 19 September, leaving from Plymouth to Roscoff. I want to fill up in Roscoff as I only live 4 miles from Plymouth ferry port, I have a quarte of tank at the moment. Question is does anybody know the nearest place in Roscoff where I can fill up.

Thanks

Dave

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hm, yes, I filled up in Roscoff last year but it was as we were coming back. It was on the hill going down to Roscoff , we turned left and took the road going to old Roscoff which we wanted to visit and the station was a little way up this road.
Not much help but if you have a GPS you should be able to set it to finding fuel.
Hang on, by the magic of Google: http://goo.gl/maps/K3u9r
This is on the D769 on the outskirts of what I call old Roscoff - which is well worth visiting. There was a car park we could put the MH.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2012
Paignton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1995
You could try E LeClerc its a big supermarket near St Pol de Leon, follow the signs for Morlaix its only about 6/7 miles from the port and and well signed approaching the roundabout to turn off and only about 200 meters from the main road. The pumps are easily accessed plus there is a well marked out aire opposite the fuel station that takes 8/10 vans.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings,
And as for the last night, (although we weren't motorhomers at the time), have a look at the Aire at St.Pol de Leon which is only about three miles from the ferry.
It's right on a bay and very picturesque.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back