Petrol Price Increase (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
We get notifications occasionally via email, the last one being shown below, hope you find it interesting:

Having presided over the first bank run in the UK since 1866, Alistair Darling is now about to add an extra 2.35p tax to every litre of fuel sold in the UK. This tax hike comes into force at the start of next week, just as oil prices are at record highs and every motorist is already being punished.

At www.PetrolPrices.com we want to help get motorists' voices heard and so we have prepared a vote. If you have an opinion about tax on fuel please vote and pass this email round to anyone you know who might want to vote as well.

If they are not saving money already like you by using PetrolPrices.com please let them know about our site too.

Here is my blog post and vote page:

http://www.petrolprices.com/blog/we-cant-take-another-p-now-82.html
Best regards,
Brendan
--

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

I think you will find this tax was delivered by our now PM in his last budget, not that that detracts from your post, its just that Gordon seems to be avoiding taking blame for anything that was done before he became PM ? strange isn't it

I actually vote labour ??

We get notifications occasionally via email, the last one being shown below, hope you find it interesting:

Having presided over the first bank run in the UK since 1866, Alistair Darling is now about to add an extra 2.35p tax to every litre of fuel sold in the UK. This tax hike comes into force at the start of next week, just as oil prices are at record highs and every motorist is already being punished.

At www.PetrolPrices.com we want to help get motorists' voices heard and so we have prepared a vote. If you have an opinion about tax on fuel please vote and pass this email round to anyone you know who might want to vote as well.

If they are not saving money already like you by using PetrolPrices.com please let them know about our site too.

Here is my blog post and vote page:

http://www.petrolprices.com/blog/we-cant-take-another-p-now-82.html
Best regards,
Brendan
--

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
All comments are welcomed Brian. At the end of the day, it will affect us all, no matter which way you vote........:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :Eeek:tell me about it busy or what:RollEyes:

also i like the sneaky way defer the duty till october then put it up because off the publicity over the labour party confrence good smoke screen i like to see what BBC leads with

RAY

Last edited:
E

Enodreven

Deleted User
I really don't know why I admitted that ??:Doh::Doh::ROFLMAO:

So, at last............................................................ You are the ONE

Keith

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Just so we could finally identify the one person in England that voted for them mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And so we could take the Mickey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks Brian, you have made my day mate :roflmto:

Keith

BGD

Banned
Aug 20, 2007
Costa Blanca, Spain.
Funster No
Hi,

I think you will find this tax was delivered by our now PM in his last budget, not that that detracts from your post, its just that Gordon seems to be avoiding taking blame for anything that was done before he became PM ? strange isn't it

I actually vote labour ??

So it's your fault then.

Please now give me the moeny back that your decision has cost me in extra headline and stealth taxes over the past ten years..........That'll be about ÂŁ40K in total I reckon, that you've cost me.

Oh, your MH will do nicely as the repayment.:Cool:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
So it's your fault then.
Oh, your MH will do nicely as the repayment.:Cool:

To late Bruce, I found him out and his motorhome is part payment for my losses because of his misplaced X :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back